Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Every day I constantly refresh a new world records

Every day I constantly refresh a new world records, that is --- I am the most handsome in the world to maintain the records.
mm film stars the month.
Through your hair of my hand
through your feelings of me herve leger such and such affectionate eyes
into a thing of the twinkling of an eye if my Baby
not understand why the sea will become a mulberry
I am helpless hands holding your hand
light up my dark eyes of your eyes
If we survive the cold of the world is still difficult to change
at least I have you to herve leger dress resolve the face of snow and ice I remember someone said that all the world's roses are the same, so all the world's women are the same. in knowing you, I agree with this statement. particularly in the work, in addition to the patient I really do not see any gender differences.
same family friends often make herve leger bandage dress fun of me, saying that the nurses said I was handsome and cool, should do modeling. although I would not agree to him, have reviewed the if they are too serious, but the innate personality is no way to change it.
but I actually met you. if all the smile back on when you was decided.
not many words you , but very strange, and you work with each person have felt comfortable. 不 Zhidao Does it also and I have them as the sight Ni would unconsciously in from the bottom of my heart laughing. Danshi I am sure is that in your mind, as I and others do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment