Friday, September 10, 2010

I saw he pick you up

I saw he pick you up, see him want to hold your hand, you frowned and ducked. saw him kiss you, you push him about. perianth you see him send you hate still lost. see you to dinner, you will always go to our hotel, I love the food, then walked away crying. see you wearing high heels foot twisted, and he came to help you, you P90X pushed him one, he finally could not help but roar up to you, You looked up, endured the pain stressing each syllable, saying: ah, I promised your mother, I'm leaving you!
the night before your engagement, your mother came to me and she said you calling my name every day awoke crying, and then sat in a daze, and sometimes Also said to himself in the. she spoke gave me kneel, and hope that I completely leave p90x workout you, let you give up hope. staring at me as their mother had, I nodded powerless.
A few days later, I told you about them vulnerable child, and then let you see me and a girl close together, I thought you would be very angry after seeing the forward and scold me, but you have to run it, You love me, I know you want me to give up hope, p90x dvd set and then desperate kiss to me. said: she was very good, you leave me after we have together. you take care of it! afraid that I saw her sad face could not keep Qubao her.my pain left her.our 20-year-old that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment